At Mulally Mylott we have vast experience across many areas
of the law including conveyancing and property, commercial, family,
wills and estate, personal injury, and criminal law
Mulally Mylott is committed to offering challenging work, excellent prospects and conditions, including a strong emphasis on professional development and training.
When recruiting potential employees we generally look for:
- relevant qualifications, including strong academic results
- relevant experience, with appropriate technical skills
- good communication skills
- the ability to work as part of a team
- high professional standards
- a focus on client service
- a range of general interests
CVs are welcome - please write a brief letter and attach your CV to the Recruitment Manager
Mulally Mylott is an equal opportunity employer.